Why Sport Psychology?
•As a mental coach and clinical psychologist, Coach Roche can help riders with a wide variety of issues in and out of the saddle.
A motivational equestrian sport psychologist can help you:
• Reduce horse show jitters
• Improve your focus on the moment
• Leave bad experiences in the past
• Create pre-competition routines and pre-ride rituals
• Reduce anxiety and stress at competitions
• Overcome mental roadblocks to new levels of competition
• Reach New Heights!
A clinical sport psychologist can help riders with:
• Eating disorders, body image, and weight loss
• Relationship difficulties
Why work with Coach Roche?
• Decades in the saddle
• Sport Psychology training at The George Washington University
• Trained in equestrian mental coaching by Daniel Stewart, preeminent equestrian coach
• Active CHJA/USHJA/USEF competitor (USHJA Zone 8 HOTY Champion and Reserve Champion for 2014; CHJA Champion 2014 in two divisions)
• Former eventer and US Pony Club graduate “A”
• Princeton University Equestrian Team Captain (IHSA)
• Riding experience in Europe, the east coast, and the west
• Executive Leadership and Life Coach
• With more than 10 years as a licensed psychologist – Coach Roche can also help riders with depression, anxiety, eating disorders and relationship problems
• Group fitness instructor (ICEA and Group Power)